Eighties Beach Scenes – Pictures Of Teenagers On The Beaches Of Florida In The Early 1980s
The 1980s were ruled by big hair, big shoulder pads and pastel colors. These colorful photographs were taken by Steven Martin on the beaches of Florida, mostly on the southeast coast, showing the people and fashion of the decade.
Native of Chicago, but grew up in Florida and spent early adulthood there. Steven has been photographing since taking a photography class in college. Most of his photos were taken with a Pentax K1000 camera. Now, enjoy the trip back in time!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake