Eighties Beach Scenes – Pictures Of Teenagers On The Beaches Of Florida In The Early 1980s
The 1980s were ruled by big hair, big shoulder pads and pastel colors. These colorful photographs were taken by Steven Martin on the beaches of Florida, mostly on the southeast coast, showing the people and fashion of the decade.
Native of Chicago, but grew up in Florida and spent early adulthood there. Steven has been photographing since taking a photography class in college. Most of his photos were taken with a Pentax K1000 camera. Now, enjoy the trip back in time!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes