Eighties Beach Scenes – Pictures Of Teenagers On The Beaches Of Florida In The Early 1980s
The 1980s were ruled by big hair, big shoulder pads and pastel colors. These colorful photographs were taken by Steven Martin on the beaches of Florida, mostly on the southeast coast, showing the people and fashion of the decade.
Native of Chicago, but grew up in Florida and spent early adulthood there. Steven has been photographing since taking a photography class in college. Most of his photos were taken with a Pentax K1000 camera. Now, enjoy the trip back in time!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups