Eighties Beach Scenes – Pictures Of Teenagers On The Beaches Of Florida In The Early 1980s
The 1980s were ruled by big hair, big shoulder pads and pastel colors. These colorful photographs were taken by Steven Martin on the beaches of Florida, mostly on the southeast coast, showing the people and fashion of the decade.
Native of Chicago, but grew up in Florida and spent early adulthood there. Steven has been photographing since taking a photography class in college. Most of his photos were taken with a Pentax K1000 camera. Now, enjoy the trip back in time!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs