Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
Emily Mueller is the beautiful mother-to-be who shocked the internet with her unique, yet frightening maternity photos hoot idea.
The ‘Mueller Honey Bee’ is a company run by Emily and her husband. It opened its doors in 2015 with the mission to save the bees. Based in Ohio, USA, company works with various products related to this medium, such as the sale of honey. One of the company’s job is relocating colonies and hives that appear in undesirable places. And it was the bees rescued from a park Emily used in her photographs.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Meet World’s Most Versatile Cosplayer: Young Russian Chameleon Ilona Bugaeva
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portrait Photography by Álvaro Rodríguez Navarro
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “Naked City”: Lost In Shanghai With Photographer Liu Tao
- Gorgeous Photos Make Star Wars Toys Look Like Real, Life-Sized Ships
- Summer Vibes With Tattoo Model Torrie Blake
- DROID Lamp, A Retro Robotic Shape
- Designer Challenges Himself To Create Logos With Hidden Meanings For A Year
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Conceptual And Fine Art Female Portrait Photography By Maxwell Swift
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- If Movie Posters Told The Truth…
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- The Superb Sensual And NSFW Paintings By Jamie Adams
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men