Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
Emily Mueller is the beautiful mother-to-be who shocked the internet with her unique, yet frightening maternity photos hoot idea.
The ‘Mueller Honey Bee’ is a company run by Emily and her husband. It opened its doors in 2015 with the mission to save the bees. Based in Ohio, USA, company works with various products related to this medium, such as the sale of honey. One of the company’s job is relocating colonies and hives that appear in undesirable places. And it was the bees rescued from a park Emily used in her photographs.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games
- These Photos Were Taken At Burning Man Festivals On Three Different Continents Show How Different They Are
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- Lexus UX Crossover Gets Tyre Inspired By Nike Air Force 1 Shoes