Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
Emily Mueller is the beautiful mother-to-be who shocked the internet with her unique, yet frightening maternity photos hoot idea.
The ‘Mueller Honey Bee’ is a company run by Emily and her husband. It opened its doors in 2015 with the mission to save the bees. Based in Ohio, USA, company works with various products related to this medium, such as the sale of honey. One of the company’s job is relocating colonies and hives that appear in undesirable places. And it was the bees rescued from a park Emily used in her photographs.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs