Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
Emily Mueller is the beautiful mother-to-be who shocked the internet with her unique, yet frightening maternity photos hoot idea.
The ‘Mueller Honey Bee’ is a company run by Emily and her husband. It opened its doors in 2015 with the mission to save the bees. Based in Ohio, USA, company works with various products related to this medium, such as the sale of honey. One of the company’s job is relocating colonies and hives that appear in undesirable places. And it was the bees rescued from a park Emily used in her photographs.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric