Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
Emily Mueller is the beautiful mother-to-be who shocked the internet with her unique, yet frightening maternity photos hoot idea.
The ‘Mueller Honey Bee’ is a company run by Emily and her husband. It opened its doors in 2015 with the mission to save the bees. Based in Ohio, USA, company works with various products related to this medium, such as the sale of honey. One of the company’s job is relocating colonies and hives that appear in undesirable places. And it was the bees rescued from a park Emily used in her photographs.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Ukrainian Mum Reveals Her Quintuplets In Heart-Warming Photo Series
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes