Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
Emily Mueller is the beautiful mother-to-be who shocked the internet with her unique, yet frightening maternity photos hoot idea.
The ‘Mueller Honey Bee’ is a company run by Emily and her husband. It opened its doors in 2015 with the mission to save the bees. Based in Ohio, USA, company works with various products related to this medium, such as the sale of honey. One of the company’s job is relocating colonies and hives that appear in undesirable places. And it was the bees rescued from a park Emily used in her photographs.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes