Beautiful Retro Photos Show Unique Women’s Fashion Styles in Hong Kong During the 1990s
Hong Kong may not be as famous as Paris, but it has had its unique fashion styles. Hong Kong is an international city that has been influenced by both western and Chinese culture at the same time for decades. The mixed cultural influences, among many other factors, make Hong Kong a city of diverse fashion, especially in the 1990s.
In the 1980s, Hong Kong had its golden decade for the garment industry and was being the largest exporter for two years. In an amazingly fast speed, Hong Kong people’s financial conditions improved, the entertainment industry developed and Japanese department stores appeared. By the end of the 1980s, Hong Kong arrived at its greatest era of fashion diversity.
As vintage is a popular fashion theme of all the time, now let’s throwback to this golden time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction