Beautiful Retro Photos Show Unique Women’s Fashion Styles in Hong Kong During the 1990s
Hong Kong may not be as famous as Paris, but it has had its unique fashion styles. Hong Kong is an international city that has been influenced by both western and Chinese culture at the same time for decades. The mixed cultural influences, among many other factors, make Hong Kong a city of diverse fashion, especially in the 1990s.
In the 1980s, Hong Kong had its golden decade for the garment industry and was being the largest exporter for two years. In an amazingly fast speed, Hong Kong people’s financial conditions improved, the entertainment industry developed and Japanese department stores appeared. By the end of the 1980s, Hong Kong arrived at its greatest era of fashion diversity.
As vintage is a popular fashion theme of all the time, now let’s throwback to this golden time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes