Beautiful Retro Photos Show Unique Women’s Fashion Styles in Hong Kong During the 1990s
Hong Kong may not be as famous as Paris, but it has had its unique fashion styles. Hong Kong is an international city that has been influenced by both western and Chinese culture at the same time for decades. The mixed cultural influences, among many other factors, make Hong Kong a city of diverse fashion, especially in the 1990s.
In the 1980s, Hong Kong had its golden decade for the garment industry and was being the largest exporter for two years. In an amazingly fast speed, Hong Kong people’s financial conditions improved, the entertainment industry developed and Japanese department stores appeared. By the end of the 1980s, Hong Kong arrived at its greatest era of fashion diversity.
As vintage is a popular fashion theme of all the time, now let’s throwback to this golden time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- This Guy Transformed A 1961 VW Beetle Deluxe Into A Black Matte Roadster