Fashion Designer Sylvie Facon Creates Dresses Like No One Else
French creator Sylvie Facon sews dresses with such beautiful fabrics and attention to detail, they would steal any catwalk. Facon even crafted one of her outfits from the spines of old texts. She worked on the dress with costume designer Morgane E. Grosdemange, and the steampunk-inspired garment highlights the incredible versatility of Facon’s skills.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Artist Jim ‘ll Paint It Makes Crazy Pictures On Request Using Microsoft Paint
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Drake’s Lyrics Make The Best Cake Quotes Ever!
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!