Fashion Designer Sylvie Facon Creates Dresses Like No One Else
French creator Sylvie Facon sews dresses with such beautiful fabrics and attention to detail, they would steal any catwalk. Facon even crafted one of her outfits from the spines of old texts. She worked on the dress with costume designer Morgane E. Grosdemange, and the steampunk-inspired garment highlights the incredible versatility of Facon’s skills.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic