Rainbow Cat Undercut Is The Hairstyle We Want Right MEOW
Any cat mom (or dad) will tell you that you wish you could take your cat everywhere. Sure, it would be a nightmare trying to get it to go where you want, and feeding it loose wet cat food would be a total mess, but you’d be able to hug it whenever you’re feeling sad and lost in the big city.
There’s an alternative option, and we’re not talking about wandering the streets squeezing a stuffed animal. I already get enough attention for wearing my security blanket like a cape, thank you very much. This great idea allows you to go out in public looking relatively normal:
But underneath you have a beautiful secret:
“My sleepy cat with me always,” purrfectly captions this look. This cut out was done by St. Petersburg-based hairdresser Aliya Askarova, but we should definitely credit the inspiration. Ironically, this lady’s cat appears to have less hair than she does:
It’s a style that will probably require a lot of maintenance, much like taking care of an actual cat does.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!