Portuguese Artist Luisa Azevedo Creates Dreamy And Surreal Photo Manipulation
Luisa Azevedo is a portuguese young woman who was born in 1998. She lived most of her life in Covilhã, but currently living in Lisbon. As far as she remembers, she always liked arts and crafts to create her own imaginary world. Then she grew up, and got interested in photography, design and digital art.
Luisa learned most of her Photoshop skills by herself, watching tutorials on Youtube. At the age of 17 she started doing commissioned projects. At the moment she is studying at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Lisbon (Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade de Lisboa) majoring in Multimedia Art.
She found in photography and photo manipulation a daily challenge to deconstruct and reconstruct her own reality which she posts on her Instagram account.
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Photographer Celebrates 100 Years Of Polish Independence With This Stunning Photoshoot
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Toward A Concrete Utopia: Brutalist Yugoslavian Architecture
- Uninspirational Posters For People Who Hate Inspirational Posters
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Unusual Café In Seoul Will Make You Feel Like You Walked Into A Cartoon