Portuguese Artist Luisa Azevedo Creates Dreamy And Surreal Photo Manipulation
Luisa Azevedo is a portuguese young woman who was born in 1998. She lived most of her life in Covilhã, but currently living in Lisbon. As far as she remembers, she always liked arts and crafts to create her own imaginary world. Then she grew up, and got interested in photography, design and digital art.
Luisa learned most of her Photoshop skills by herself, watching tutorials on Youtube. At the age of 17 she started doing commissioned projects. At the moment she is studying at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Lisbon (Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade de Lisboa) majoring in Multimedia Art.
She found in photography and photo manipulation a daily challenge to deconstruct and reconstruct her own reality which she posts on her Instagram account.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Whatever You Are, Be A Good One: Inspiring Quotes Illustrated By Lisa Congdon
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- The Ultra-Realistic, Three-Dimensional Paintings of CJ Hendry
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things