Portuguese Artist Luisa Azevedo Creates Dreamy And Surreal Photo Manipulation
Luisa Azevedo is a portuguese young woman who was born in 1998. She lived most of her life in Covilhã, but currently living in Lisbon. As far as she remembers, she always liked arts and crafts to create her own imaginary world. Then she grew up, and got interested in photography, design and digital art.
Luisa learned most of her Photoshop skills by herself, watching tutorials on Youtube. At the age of 17 she started doing commissioned projects. At the moment she is studying at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Lisbon (Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade de Lisboa) majoring in Multimedia Art.
She found in photography and photo manipulation a daily challenge to deconstruct and reconstruct her own reality which she posts on her Instagram account.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Stunning Photos Of Chinese ‘Nail Houses’ That Defy Developers
- 40 Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2019
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- Shocking Before and After Composite Portraits of Drug Abuse
- Intimate Photos Of Sharon Tate Gives Her Husband Roman Polanski A Haircut In 1968
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- “Lost In Translation”: Cinematic Street Photos Of Tokyo By Yusuke Kubota
- 15 Inhumane Ways Cities Are Preventing The Homeless From Sleeping In Public Places