Portuguese Artist Luisa Azevedo Creates Dreamy And Surreal Photo Manipulation
Luisa Azevedo is a portuguese young woman who was born in 1998. She lived most of her life in Covilhã, but currently living in Lisbon. As far as she remembers, she always liked arts and crafts to create her own imaginary world. Then she grew up, and got interested in photography, design and digital art.
Luisa learned most of her Photoshop skills by herself, watching tutorials on Youtube. At the age of 17 she started doing commissioned projects. At the moment she is studying at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Lisbon (Faculdade de Belas Artes da Universidade de Lisboa) majoring in Multimedia Art.
She found in photography and photo manipulation a daily challenge to deconstruct and reconstruct her own reality which she posts on her Instagram account.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- HIlarious Photos Of Ice Skaters’ Funny Faces At Winter Olympics
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 UK Underwater Photographer Of The Year Contest
- American Photographer Bruce Gilden Documents The Wildlife Of The Russian Gangsters
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Inside The Chinese Sex Doll Factory
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- “We’re All Mad Here. I’m Mad. You’re Mad”: The Superb Concept Artworks By Michael Kutsche
- Beautiful Winning Photos Of The International Garden Photographer Of The Year
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- Unusual and Creative Staircase Designs