In Berlin, There Was A Giant Mona Lisa
A 16-meter copy of Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece appeared in the German capital. On the wall of the house, street artists of the art association Die Dixons created a huge reproduction of “Gioconda”. A copy of the “Mona Lisa” is located next to one of the most recognizable sights of Berlin – the East Side Gallery.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of Young Women in the Late 1980s and Early ’90s
- Woman Spends Up to 11 Hours Turning Herself Into the Most Stunning Optical Illusions
- The Finalists of The 2020 Comedy Pet Photography Awards Have Been Announced, and They’re Pretty Damn Funny!
- This Tattoo Artist Specializes in ‘Secret Tattoos’ on the Roof of the Mouth
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Stunning Aerial Photos Shows Luxury Cruise Ships Being Broken Up At a Dock in Turkey
- This Instagram Account Points Out How Much Celebrity Faces Have Changed Over The Years
- Indian Photographer Recreates Realistic Miniature Brands on His Desktop
- This Is How Our Beautiful Planet Earth Looks from Above These Days of Global Pandemic