Striking Fashion Photos Paired with Nature Scenes They’re Inspired By
All around the world, there are fashion designers who are constantly seeking inspiration for their next project. Whether it’s for their next line of runway garments, an all-encompassing outfit, or even a basic textile design, there’s always a source of stimulation that sparks a burst of creativity, resulting in wearable artistry.
For many of these fashion forward creatives, nature is the key. Though the seasons may change, and trends come and go, nature is a constant, cyclical muse.
Fashion enthusiast Liliya Hudyakova has been following fashion for years, tracking down each runway garment’s visual inspiration.
In her photo series, aptly referred to as Fashion & Nature, Hudyakova places images from the runway side-by-side with photographs of nature, drawing an irrefutable likeness between the two.
Ultimately, what we deem fashionable is a reflection of the beautiful world that surrounds us.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Photographer Decided To Include People In Her Photographic Series “Cats In Venice” And Something Beautiful Happened