Striking Fashion Photos Paired with Nature Scenes They’re Inspired By
All around the world, there are fashion designers who are constantly seeking inspiration for their next project. Whether it’s for their next line of runway garments, an all-encompassing outfit, or even a basic textile design, there’s always a source of stimulation that sparks a burst of creativity, resulting in wearable artistry.
For many of these fashion forward creatives, nature is the key. Though the seasons may change, and trends come and go, nature is a constant, cyclical muse.
Fashion enthusiast Liliya Hudyakova has been following fashion for years, tracking down each runway garment’s visual inspiration.
In her photo series, aptly referred to as Fashion & Nature, Hudyakova places images from the runway side-by-side with photographs of nature, drawing an irrefutable likeness between the two.
Ultimately, what we deem fashionable is a reflection of the beautiful world that surrounds us.
Via My Modern Met
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- An Incredibly Effective Way To Develop Your Child’s Math Skills With LEGO Blocks