Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
Joel Sternfeld is a fine-art color photographer noted for his large-format documentary pictures of the United States and helping establish color photography as a respected artistic medium. He has influenced a generation of color photographers, including Andreas Gursky, who borrows many of Sternfeld’s techniques and approaches.
Below is a collection of interesting color photos from his photo series Nags Head, which documents the eponymous beach town where Sternfeld spent the summer of 1975. With these images, he attempted to visually achieve a sense of temporal and spatial fluidity.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- Japanese Cosplayer’s ‘BoobPack’ Becomes A Viral Trend On Twitter
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- The Badass And Chilling Watercolor Paintings Of Misha Vyrtsev
- Photographer Visited Bolivia’s Graveyard Of Trains
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Supercharged Art Of Walter Molino
- Geeky And Adorable Silhouettes By Andy Fairhurst Make You Go Awww
- Vladislav Ociacia’s Robot Renders Are Works Of Art
- The Robot Next Door: Playful And Visionary Series By Nicolas Bigot, Niko Photographisme
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Jason Lee Parry
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- Beauty And Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Clint Robert