Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
Joel Sternfeld is a fine-art color photographer noted for his large-format documentary pictures of the United States and helping establish color photography as a respected artistic medium. He has influenced a generation of color photographers, including Andreas Gursky, who borrows many of Sternfeld’s techniques and approaches.
Below is a collection of interesting color photos from his photo series Nags Head, which documents the eponymous beach town where Sternfeld spent the summer of 1975. With these images, he attempted to visually achieve a sense of temporal and spatial fluidity.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper
- The Cute Anime Girls by Illustrator Ryota
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Artist Cathy Lam Draws The Everyday Lives of the Cuddly Cats