Photographer Reveals What Tricks He Uses To Get Interesting Photos In 30 Examples
Barcelona-based photographer Jordi Puig (previously) is on a mission to make photography accessible to all. Puig wants to show us that you don’t need fancy equipment to take captivating photos; just a little bit of creativity and practice. And he’s putting up really convincing cases.
The photographer is accompanying his shots with behind-the-scenes footage, teaching people how to achieve their desired look or effect.
Photographer Jordi Puig Batlló receives a lot of help from his brother with producing these stunning images. Puig’s photography style — heavily cinematic — is inspired by his previous work as a filmmaker.
“Everything can have an artistic point of view,” he told INSIDER. “I can photograph anything. The main point is about finding the angle, the impact, the perspective.”
Though the images sometimes look photoshopped, the special effects turn out to be cleverly used everyday objects pretty much anyone can find around their home.
“I would define myself as an artist, crazy like my photography, but at the same time, a person who knows how to enjoy daily life,” Puig said.
“That’s why my photography style is marked by simplicity and daily things.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups