Photographer Reveals What Tricks He Uses To Get Interesting Photos In 30 Examples
Barcelona-based photographer Jordi Puig (previously) is on a mission to make photography accessible to all. Puig wants to show us that you don’t need fancy equipment to take captivating photos; just a little bit of creativity and practice. And he’s putting up really convincing cases.
The photographer is accompanying his shots with behind-the-scenes footage, teaching people how to achieve their desired look or effect.
Photographer Jordi Puig Batlló receives a lot of help from his brother with producing these stunning images. Puig’s photography style — heavily cinematic — is inspired by his previous work as a filmmaker.
“Everything can have an artistic point of view,” he told INSIDER. “I can photograph anything. The main point is about finding the angle, the impact, the perspective.”
Though the images sometimes look photoshopped, the special effects turn out to be cleverly used everyday objects pretty much anyone can find around their home.
“I would define myself as an artist, crazy like my photography, but at the same time, a person who knows how to enjoy daily life,” Puig said.
“That’s why my photography style is marked by simplicity and daily things.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills