“Skater For Life”: Fascinating Vintage Photos Of Judi Oyama, Who Began Skating In 1973 When She Was 13 Till Now!
Born and raised in Santa Cruz, Judi Oyama began skating in 1973 when she was 13 years old, and still competes in slalom racing today. Judi is the creative director and founder of Badass Skatemom and Maximum Impact Design, designing graphics for surf, snow and skateboard brands worldwide.
She was also former Vice President of Board Rescue, a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing skateboard equipment to children: targeting low-income children and at risk-youth. In February 20018, Judi Oyama was included in Skateboard Hall of Fame 2018 induction. Below is a collection of 20 fascinating photographs of Judi Oyama in action in the 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s