“Skater For Life”: Fascinating Vintage Photos Of Judi Oyama, Who Began Skating In 1973 When She Was 13 Till Now!
Born and raised in Santa Cruz, Judi Oyama began skating in 1973 when she was 13 years old, and still competes in slalom racing today. Judi is the creative director and founder of Badass Skatemom and Maximum Impact Design, designing graphics for surf, snow and skateboard brands worldwide.
She was also former Vice President of Board Rescue, a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing skateboard equipment to children: targeting low-income children and at risk-youth. In February 20018, Judi Oyama was included in Skateboard Hall of Fame 2018 induction. Below is a collection of 20 fascinating photographs of Judi Oyama in action in the 1970s.
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- The Funniest Finalists For Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2018
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Soviet Anti-Alcohol Posters In The 1970s And 1980s
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- This Old Warehouse Was Sold For 1 230 000 USD And Once You See The Inside, You’ll Understand Why
- This AI-Based App Turns People Into Cartoon Characters
- Amateur Photographer Captures Minimalist Photos Of Beautiful Berlin Architecture
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Cheap Food and Proud Waitresses