“Skater For Life”: Fascinating Vintage Photos Of Judi Oyama, Who Began Skating In 1973 When She Was 13 Till Now!
Born and raised in Santa Cruz, Judi Oyama began skating in 1973 when she was 13 years old, and still competes in slalom racing today. Judi is the creative director and founder of Badass Skatemom and Maximum Impact Design, designing graphics for surf, snow and skateboard brands worldwide.
She was also former Vice President of Board Rescue, a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing skateboard equipment to children: targeting low-income children and at risk-youth. In February 20018, Judi Oyama was included in Skateboard Hall of Fame 2018 induction. Below is a collection of 20 fascinating photographs of Judi Oyama in action in the 1970s.
- Russian Photographer Xenie Zasetskaya Captures Very Exceptional Photo Portraits
- The Magnificent Cosplay Photography Of Paul Hillier
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Photographer Celebrates 100 Years Of Polish Independence With This Stunning Photoshoot
- Toward A Concrete Utopia: Brutalist Yugoslavian Architecture
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- This Unusual Café In Seoul Will Make You Feel Like You Walked Into A Cartoon
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Potterheads Are Losing It Over This New Harry Potter Collection From Korea