“Skater For Life”: Fascinating Vintage Photos Of Judi Oyama, Who Began Skating In 1973 When She Was 13 Till Now!
Born and raised in Santa Cruz, Judi Oyama began skating in 1973 when she was 13 years old, and still competes in slalom racing today. Judi is the creative director and founder of Badass Skatemom and Maximum Impact Design, designing graphics for surf, snow and skateboard brands worldwide.
She was also former Vice President of Board Rescue, a non-profit corporation dedicated to providing skateboard equipment to children: targeting low-income children and at risk-youth. In February 20018, Judi Oyama was included in Skateboard Hall of Fame 2018 induction. Below is a collection of 20 fascinating photographs of Judi Oyama in action in the 1970s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s
- Feeding Polar Bears From A Tank, 1950