Street Artist Mantra Creates Beautiful Mural Series Of Butterfly Specimen Boxes
France-based street artist Mantra has been unveiling a series of hyper-realistic murals that convert the facades of commercial and residential buildings into huge butterfly display cases in different countries, like Spain, Austria, France, and Bogota. You’ve probably seen some of them since Matra’s murals periodically gets into the list of the best murals. Anyway, they’re too real and just imagine your thoughts if you wake up at the morning and look into the window – for sure, you will remember Gulliver’s Travels.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters