Street Artist Mantra Creates Beautiful Mural Series Of Butterfly Specimen Boxes
France-based street artist Mantra has been unveiling a series of hyper-realistic murals that convert the facades of commercial and residential buildings into huge butterfly display cases in different countries, like Spain, Austria, France, and Bogota. You’ve probably seen some of them since Matra’s murals periodically gets into the list of the best murals. Anyway, they’re too real and just imagine your thoughts if you wake up at the morning and look into the window – for sure, you will remember Gulliver’s Travels.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry