Russian Photographer Takes Portraits With Real Animals And People Say Her Works Look Like They’re Straight From A Fairy Tale
These pictures are what dreams and fairytales are made of—Russian photographer Katerina Plotnikova (previously) creates beautiful portraits that balance between the real and surreal. While she nails lighting, composition, and other important aspects of the craft, arguably the most impressive feature of Plotnikova’s work is her feature of animals that we aren’t used to seeing in fine-art photography. Like a bear. Or a moose.
While seemingly dangerous, these ideas were made possible with the help of professional animal trainers.
And even if Plotnikova includes a more “conventional” animal, the bond these creatures create with her models on set looks so strong, it’s like she has cast a spell on them.
Every pixel of Katerina’s photos radiates such rich mysticism, her work is absolutely enchanting.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result