Couple Poses With Gas Masks For Their Wedding Photos To Protest Heavy Pollution In China
A couple of Chinese newlyweds decided to take their wedding photos in a dark and striking direction to protest their country’s out-of-control pollution. The two lovebirds took their wedding photos wearing gas masks to shield themselves from Beijing’s clouds of toxic smog.
The smog in Beijing is now so thick that it is blocking sunlight despite recent announced closures or production cuts at 147 of the city’s industrial plants. He Dongxian from China Agricultural University’s College of Water Resources and Civil Engineering, has even compared its effects to that of a nuclear winter.
Credits: The Daily Mail / HAP /Quirky China News / REX
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Does The Ideal Man Look Like? The Answer May Depend On Where You Live
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Sometimes”: Artist Illustrates a Series on Mental Health
- This House Don’t Look Like Anything Special, But When You Go Inside…
- Beautiful Vintage Black And White Fashion Photography By Georges Dambier In The 1950s
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers