Couple Poses With Gas Masks For Their Wedding Photos To Protest Heavy Pollution In China
A couple of Chinese newlyweds decided to take their wedding photos in a dark and striking direction to protest their country’s out-of-control pollution. The two lovebirds took their wedding photos wearing gas masks to shield themselves from Beijing’s clouds of toxic smog.
The smog in Beijing is now so thick that it is blocking sunlight despite recent announced closures or production cuts at 147 of the city’s industrial plants. He Dongxian from China Agricultural University’s College of Water Resources and Civil Engineering, has even compared its effects to that of a nuclear winter.
Credits: The Daily Mail / HAP /Quirky China News / REX
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Leotaurus”: The Epic Example of the Classic Russian Tyre Art
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Artist Creates Mind-Blowing 3D Visuals on The Border of Cyber Culture and Mythology
- The 3D Digital Minimalist Architectural Artworks by Dani Miras
- Transmogrified Reality In Futuristic Design Works by Nusi Quero
- Digital Illusions and Dark Fantasy Artworks of Rahul Das
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- “Surveillance Society”: The Dark and Intrigue Digital Collages and Photo Works by Omi
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition