This Thai Photographer Captures Aquarium Fish Like No Other
A 48-year-old Thai photographer Visarute Angkatavanich captures a beautiful aquatic art portraying Siamese fighting fish (Betta Splendens) in a different way. Against stark contrasts of white and black backgrounds, he creates fantastic photos of these animals using crystalline aquariums, powerful lenses and spectacular lighting. The effect is truly magnificent transforming the fish into magical creatures as though they were hovering in the air instead of water.
After 20 years of working in the commercial field, the artist started the ornamental fish project that was inspired by the memories of his own childhood pet fish. These pieces of art have become a huge success on the Internet, primarily within the gallery of Betta Splends. Although, a greater notoriety came later when the images were introduced in the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models as wallpapers.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram