Couple Create Rocker Denim Jackets for Dogs (and Cats!)
A couple of rockers are creating quite a stir with their range of custom-made denim jackets – for dogs (and cats :). Mel and Matt Westwood have created hundreds of rocker denim jackets for pet cats and dogs – after being inundated with requests when they made one for their own pup. Mel, 39, and Matt, 41, made the first coat for their English Toy Terrier Willie because he was getting too cold.
Charity worker Mel said: “We made Willie his first battle jacket back in April last year. He’s so little he gets quite shaky in the cold.
The first time they took their dog out on a walk around their home city of Melbourne, Australia, the family received so many compliments from strangers who asked where they could buy one, the idea for their company – PetHaus – was born.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics