Man Pays $50 For A Sea Turtle At The Market, Releases It Back Into The Sea
Two sea turtles have been saved from a not-so-great fate in Papua New Guinea after a man and his co-worker bought them from a local food market and released them back into the sea.
Arron Culling and his co-worker Mark were behind the turtle’s rescue mission. They bought the turtles for $50 each, drove 5km up the road and then released them where they belong… into the deep, blue sea!
This isn’t the first time Arron has rescued sea turtles from the market, either. He and Mark have already rescued about 10 in total.
If you can’t rescue your own turtles like Arron, consider supporting the Sea Turtle Conservancy to make a difference.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Breathtaking Photos Of Isolated Tribes From All Around The World
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Royal Meteorological Society: The Winners of Weather Photographer of the Year Competition 2021
- Campaign for National Parks Photography Competition 2021
- Beautiful Vintage Photos Of The First Miss Soviet Union Beauty Pageant, 1988