Winners Of The 2020 iPhone Photography Awards Announced
Dimpy Bhalotia, United Kingdom. Grand Prize Winner, Photographer of the Year. Location: Banaras, India. Shot on iPhone X.
The overall winner of the 13th annual iPhone Photography Awards has been announced, with the winning entry shot on an iPhone X.
The winners of the 2020 iPhone Photograph Awards — an annual contest solely for images taken with an iPhone or iPad — have been announced. In this 13th year of the awards, the grand prize winner and also Photographer of the Year is Dimpy Bhalotia from the UK. She wins an iPad Air.
“The Grand Prize Winner and Photographer of the Year Award goes to street photographer Dimpy Bhalotia of the United Kingdom for her image ‘Flying Boys,'” said the awards organizers in a statement on their website. “In it, three boys take flight from a wall into the Ganges River, their expressive limbs filling the sky with both tension and exuberance.”
Artyom Baryshau, Belarus. 1st Place, Photographer of the Year. Location: India. Shot on iPhone 6.
As well as the overall title, a first, second, and third place Photographer of the Year are awarded, each of whom win an Apple Watch. This year’s top three also includes Artyom Baryshau, from Belarus, whose “No Walls” was shot on an iPhone 6.
Geli Zhao, China. 2nd Place, Photographer of the Year. Location: Chengdu, Sichuan. Shot on iPhone XS Max.
Geli Zhao from China took second place with an untitled image shot on an iPhone XS Max. Saif Hussain from Iraq was in third with “Sheikh of Youth,” also shot on an iPhone X.
Sheikh of youth
Saif Hussain, Iraq. 3rd Place, Photographer of the Year. Location: Baghdad, Iraq. Shot on iPhone X.
In total, these iOS photography awards comprise 18 categories, ranging from Abstract to Travel, and Trees, each awarding three prizes. From those, American photographers took 11 awards, including 4 first-place titles, each winning a 1-gram gold bar. the while second and third receive palladium versions.
Audrey Blake Calvani
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics