Winners Of The 2020 iPhone Photography Awards Announced
Dimpy Bhalotia, United Kingdom. Grand Prize Winner, Photographer of the Year. Location: Banaras, India. Shot on iPhone X.
The overall winner of the 13th annual iPhone Photography Awards has been announced, with the winning entry shot on an iPhone X.
The winners of the 2020 iPhone Photograph Awards — an annual contest solely for images taken with an iPhone or iPad — have been announced. In this 13th year of the awards, the grand prize winner and also Photographer of the Year is Dimpy Bhalotia from the UK. She wins an iPad Air.
“The Grand Prize Winner and Photographer of the Year Award goes to street photographer Dimpy Bhalotia of the United Kingdom for her image ‘Flying Boys,'” said the awards organizers in a statement on their website. “In it, three boys take flight from a wall into the Ganges River, their expressive limbs filling the sky with both tension and exuberance.”
Artyom Baryshau, Belarus. 1st Place, Photographer of the Year. Location: India. Shot on iPhone 6.
As well as the overall title, a first, second, and third place Photographer of the Year are awarded, each of whom win an Apple Watch. This year’s top three also includes Artyom Baryshau, from Belarus, whose “No Walls” was shot on an iPhone 6.
Geli Zhao, China. 2nd Place, Photographer of the Year. Location: Chengdu, Sichuan. Shot on iPhone XS Max.
Geli Zhao from China took second place with an untitled image shot on an iPhone XS Max. Saif Hussain from Iraq was in third with “Sheikh of Youth,” also shot on an iPhone X.
Sheikh of youth
Saif Hussain, Iraq. 3rd Place, Photographer of the Year. Location: Baghdad, Iraq. Shot on iPhone X.
In total, these iOS photography awards comprise 18 categories, ranging from Abstract to Travel, and Trees, each awarding three prizes. From those, American photographers took 11 awards, including 4 first-place titles, each winning a 1-gram gold bar. the while second and third receive palladium versions.
Audrey Blake Calvani
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photographs By Brock Elbank In Tribute To Freckles