Emerging Korean Insta-Artist Takes Reality For A Ride With Her Reality Warping Pictures And Fierce Looks
Beauty meets digital art in MLMA’s Instagram account @melovemealot. Emerging Korean rapper and insta-artist, MLMA takes reality for a ride with her reality warping pictures and fierce looks.
Even among today’s generation of overtly provocative Instagram stars, there is no one quite like MLMA. The Seoul-born rapper and visual artist uses her face and body as the canvas to present a wildly imaginative, often satirical and feminist body of work that navigates the thin line between what’s gorgeous and what’s gross.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- 12 Reasons Why I Love Her
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- 15 Exquisite Illustrations Which Sum Up Perfectly How Much We Love Our Pets
- The Funniest “Unattended Children” Warning Signs
- This Artist Creates Baroque And Gothic Wall Mounts Out Of Taxidermied Spiders