Emerging Korean Insta-Artist Takes Reality For A Ride With Her Reality Warping Pictures And Fierce Looks
Beauty meets digital art in MLMA’s Instagram account @melovemealot. Emerging Korean rapper and insta-artist, MLMA takes reality for a ride with her reality warping pictures and fierce looks.
Even among today’s generation of overtly provocative Instagram stars, there is no one quite like MLMA. The Seoul-born rapper and visual artist uses her face and body as the canvas to present a wildly imaginative, often satirical and feminist body of work that navigates the thin line between what’s gorgeous and what’s gross.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- A Photographer Took Pictures of Beautiful Women from 37 Countries
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- This Girl Cosplays Unexpected Things And Here Are Hilarious Instagram Pics
- A Painting Or A Meme? A Look At Joseph Ducreux