Emerging Korean Insta-Artist Takes Reality For A Ride With Her Reality Warping Pictures And Fierce Looks
Beauty meets digital art in MLMA’s Instagram account @melovemealot. Emerging Korean rapper and insta-artist, MLMA takes reality for a ride with her reality warping pictures and fierce looks.
Even among today’s generation of overtly provocative Instagram stars, there is no one quite like MLMA. The Seoul-born rapper and visual artist uses her face and body as the canvas to present a wildly imaginative, often satirical and feminist body of work that navigates the thin line between what’s gorgeous and what’s gross.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees
- Melancholy Beauties by the Artist Wataboku
- Minimalist Spiral and Colorful Sculptures by Lee Sangsoo