Emerging Korean Insta-Artist Takes Reality For A Ride With Her Reality Warping Pictures And Fierce Looks
Beauty meets digital art in MLMA’s Instagram account @melovemealot. Emerging Korean rapper and insta-artist, MLMA takes reality for a ride with her reality warping pictures and fierce looks.
Even among today’s generation of overtly provocative Instagram stars, there is no one quite like MLMA. The Seoul-born rapper and visual artist uses her face and body as the canvas to present a wildly imaginative, often satirical and feminist body of work that navigates the thin line between what’s gorgeous and what’s gross.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Stunning Interior Views Of The Central Social Institution In Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1937
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- The Amazing Millennium Falcon Bedroom