Emerging Korean Insta-Artist Takes Reality For A Ride With Her Reality Warping Pictures And Fierce Looks
Beauty meets digital art in MLMA’s Instagram account @melovemealot. Emerging Korean rapper and insta-artist, MLMA takes reality for a ride with her reality warping pictures and fierce looks.
Even among today’s generation of overtly provocative Instagram stars, there is no one quite like MLMA. The Seoul-born rapper and visual artist uses her face and body as the canvas to present a wildly imaginative, often satirical and feminist body of work that navigates the thin line between what’s gorgeous and what’s gross.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Japanese Artist Creates the Most Amazing Wood Sculptures You’ll Ever See
- 10 Famous Movie Titles Written Using Negative Space
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Egyptian Photographer’s Series on the Giza Pyramids is Absolutely Breathtaking
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II