Japanese Artist Depicts Cats, Dogs, And Other Animals Using Watercolor Flower Arrangements
Every artist has their own style of creating their art and that’s what makes them unique. For painters or drawers, it is also important what materials and colors they will use to correspond with their style.
An artist from Japan, Hiroki Takeda, is known for his colorful watercolor paintings often depicting various cute animals composed from floral motifs. His way of painting is very unique and easily recognizable, so enjoy the beautiful fusion of flora and fauna that is depicted in his art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- A Visual Record of New Jersey Bikes & Ink in the 80s in Photographs by Pulsating Paula
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021