Japanese Artist Depicts Cats, Dogs, And Other Animals Using Watercolor Flower Arrangements
Every artist has their own style of creating their art and that’s what makes them unique. For painters or drawers, it is also important what materials and colors they will use to correspond with their style.
An artist from Japan, Hiroki Takeda, is known for his colorful watercolor paintings often depicting various cute animals composed from floral motifs. His way of painting is very unique and easily recognizable, so enjoy the beautiful fusion of flora and fauna that is depicted in his art.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- The Best Winning Photos Of Close-Up Photographer Of The Year 2021
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make