Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
Steve Lear is a London-based, digital artist with a self-proclaimed, “unhealthy obsession for movies, music and Photoshop.” And he’s making the freaking awesomest Star Wars themed album cover mash-ups you’ve ever seen.
Lear told BuzzFeed that the project started naturally: “I was managing a record store, and as a way to promote the shop, I inserted the company logo into images of whatever the new release was for that week. As the ideas dried up with the company logo, I decided to create my own work — but this time mashing up movies and album covers. Star Wars puns were easy for me as far as finding inspiration and thinking of ideas.”
Stephen explained that while most works take a couple of hours, some can take days.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Young People from Lagos, Nigeria Took Smartphone Photography to The Next Level
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- The Lost Tribes Of Tierra Del Fuego: Rare And Haunting Photos Of Selk’nam People Posing With Their Traditional Body-Painting
- This Dude Keeps Protesting Annoying Everyday Things With Funny Signs
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- A Los Angeles Artist Is Selling $180 “Karen” Halloween Masks, Calling Them “The Real Monsters of 2020”
- Man Creates “Passive-Aggressive Art Gallery” For His Roommate’s Mes
- These Amazing Vivid Photochromes Depict the Princely County of Tyrol in 1890, a Mountainous Region of The Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers