Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
Steve Lear is a London-based, digital artist with a self-proclaimed, “unhealthy obsession for movies, music and Photoshop.” And he’s making the freaking awesomest Star Wars themed album cover mash-ups you’ve ever seen.
Lear told BuzzFeed that the project started naturally: “I was managing a record store, and as a way to promote the shop, I inserted the company logo into images of whatever the new release was for that week. As the ideas dried up with the company logo, I decided to create my own work — but this time mashing up movies and album covers. Star Wars puns were easy for me as far as finding inspiration and thinking of ideas.”
Stephen explained that while most works take a couple of hours, some can take days.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s