The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
Aelita, a girl from Moscow, turned her 1-roomed 36 m2 (387 ft2) flat into a royal palace in the baroque style. She ordered furniture from Italy and though it was rather expensive, the girl admits it lacks comfort.
This approach is not typical for Russian flats where each square meter is normally functional.
All the repair works have been done by the father of the girl, who drew inspiration from the Hermitage and Versailles.
Now the owner compares the new furniture to a beautiful woman who cannot do anything.
So what do you think about this design in the area of 36m2 ((387 ft2))?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things