The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
Aelita, a girl from Moscow, turned her 1-roomed 36 m2 (387 ft2) flat into a royal palace in the baroque style. She ordered furniture from Italy and though it was rather expensive, the girl admits it lacks comfort.
This approach is not typical for Russian flats where each square meter is normally functional.
All the repair works have been done by the father of the girl, who drew inspiration from the Hermitage and Versailles.
Now the owner compares the new furniture to a beautiful woman who cannot do anything.
So what do you think about this design in the area of 36m2 ((387 ft2))?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s