This Paper Artist Has Created Astoundingly Intricate Paper Costumes
Russia-based paper artist Asya Kozina has created these astoundingly intricate paper costumes, which were especially made for the wedding underwear company “Wild Orchid”.
The different styles that are depicted in this series show the traditional fashion sense of bridal dresses found in countries across the globe, but realized in this ever so delicate medium, paper.
The black and white truly captures the the elegance and grace perfectly!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City