This Paper Artist Has Created Astoundingly Intricate Paper Costumes
Russia-based paper artist Asya Kozina has created these astoundingly intricate paper costumes, which were especially made for the wedding underwear company “Wild Orchid”.
The different styles that are depicted in this series show the traditional fashion sense of bridal dresses found in countries across the globe, but realized in this ever so delicate medium, paper.
The black and white truly captures the the elegance and grace perfectly!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Ugly Renaissance Babies
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Artist Arranges Stones In Stunning Patterns On The Beach, Finds It Very Therapeutic
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- Swedish Artist Simon Stålenhag Creates A Series Of Art Works For The New H&M Advertising Campaign