This Paper Artist Has Created Astoundingly Intricate Paper Costumes
Russia-based paper artist Asya Kozina has created these astoundingly intricate paper costumes, which were especially made for the wedding underwear company “Wild Orchid”.
The different styles that are depicted in this series show the traditional fashion sense of bridal dresses found in countries across the globe, but realized in this ever so delicate medium, paper.
The black and white truly captures the the elegance and grace perfectly!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- This Chick Is Called Alien Princess Redefining Beauty Standards
- That’s How Bored Bookstore Employees Entertain Themselves
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Amazing Portraits Of Elspeth Beard, The First British Woman To Ride A Motorcycle Around The World
- “Deep, Dark And Dangerous”: Outstanding Fantasy, Sci-Fi & Comic Book Illustrations By David Palumbo
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master