This Paper Artist Has Created Astoundingly Intricate Paper Costumes
Russia-based paper artist Asya Kozina has created these astoundingly intricate paper costumes, which were especially made for the wedding underwear company “Wild Orchid”.
The different styles that are depicted in this series show the traditional fashion sense of bridal dresses found in countries across the globe, but realized in this ever so delicate medium, paper.
The black and white truly captures the the elegance and grace perfectly!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Human Teeth Jewelry by Jana Miller
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives