This Paper Artist Has Created Astoundingly Intricate Paper Costumes
Russia-based paper artist Asya Kozina has created these astoundingly intricate paper costumes, which were especially made for the wedding underwear company “Wild Orchid”.
The different styles that are depicted in this series show the traditional fashion sense of bridal dresses found in countries across the globe, but realized in this ever so delicate medium, paper.
The black and white truly captures the the elegance and grace perfectly!
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- These Stunning Photographs Of The Mongolian Eagle Keepers Show The Incredible Bond Between Man And Bird
- Oh Good, Tide’s New Packaging Looks Exactly Like Boxed Wine
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- Supercool Pics Of Bugatti Cars In The 1920s And 1930s
- Stunning Winning Panoramic Photography From The 2018 Epson Panoramic Awards
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- Turkish Artist Turns Faceless And Boring Clothes Into Piece Of Art