Artists Turn Their Children’s Drawings Into Jewelry To Preserve Their Creativity
Yasemin Erdin has been working with children art for more than 5 years, encouraging their creativity and making it visible to the public. And now she’s found a partner in the form of sculptor and goldsmith Özgür Karavit, who joined her in turning children’s drawings into timeless jewelry.
“That’s how the idea of turning the children art into timeless precious memories was born with the need of keeping and supporting the drawings of my daughter,“ Yasemin Erdin told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Starblazer: Forgotten Fantasy Fiction In Pictures
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Inner Landscape”: Geography Of The Soul By Isabella Conti
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- Childhood Of Tomorrow: The Incredible Surreal Art Of Simon Stålenhag
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- “The Other Side of the Dark”: Digital Dreams by Smeccea
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s