Artists Turn Their Children’s Drawings Into Jewelry To Preserve Their Creativity
Yasemin Erdin has been working with children art for more than 5 years, encouraging their creativity and making it visible to the public. And now she’s found a partner in the form of sculptor and goldsmith Özgür Karavit, who joined her in turning children’s drawings into timeless jewelry.
“That’s how the idea of turning the children art into timeless precious memories was born with the need of keeping and supporting the drawings of my daughter,“ Yasemin Erdin told Bored Panda.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Surreal Art By Tony Futura Makes Fun Of Consumerism And Pop Culture
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years