Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
This is first grade teacher Chris-ShaRee Castlebury. She wanted to do something special for her class on the last day of school.
She wanted it to be original too! So… she put on a white dress…and let her students start drawing on it!
Castlebury had a great time too! After she got home, she posted this to Facebook: “My first idea that is original!! This is all artwork courtesy of MY first grade class! Who am I wearing? ROOM 219??? Happy last day of school with my precious Picasso’s!”
It was a day that inspired her students to express themselves in any way they wanted.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Artist Creates Very Detailed Scary Images And The More You Look, The More Frightening They Become
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Playfully Illustrated Surfboards By Jean Jullien
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- This Artist Drew These 30 Animals So “Badly”, It Might Be A New Style