Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
This is first grade teacher Chris-ShaRee Castlebury. She wanted to do something special for her class on the last day of school.
She wanted it to be original too! So… she put on a white dress…and let her students start drawing on it!
Castlebury had a great time too! After she got home, she posted this to Facebook: “My first idea that is original!! This is all artwork courtesy of MY first grade class! Who am I wearing? ROOM 219??? Happy last day of school with my precious Picasso’s!”
It was a day that inspired her students to express themselves in any way they wanted.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors