Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
This is first grade teacher Chris-ShaRee Castlebury. She wanted to do something special for her class on the last day of school.
She wanted it to be original too! So… she put on a white dress…and let her students start drawing on it!
Castlebury had a great time too! After she got home, she posted this to Facebook: “My first idea that is original!! This is all artwork courtesy of MY first grade class! Who am I wearing? ROOM 219??? Happy last day of school with my precious Picasso’s!”
It was a day that inspired her students to express themselves in any way they wanted.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs
- 16 Classic Photos That Capture Nylon Stockings’ Allure In The 1940s And 1950s
- Pigasso: This Pig Enjoys Painting And Has Become The World’s First Pig Artist
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries