Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
This is first grade teacher Chris-ShaRee Castlebury. She wanted to do something special for her class on the last day of school.
She wanted it to be original too! So… she put on a white dress…and let her students start drawing on it!
Castlebury had a great time too! After she got home, she posted this to Facebook: “My first idea that is original!! This is all artwork courtesy of MY first grade class! Who am I wearing? ROOM 219??? Happy last day of school with my precious Picasso’s!”
It was a day that inspired her students to express themselves in any way they wanted.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- This UI Engineer Makes Stunning Digital Art Entirely From HTML & CSS Code
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- 2020 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 1970s: The Most Romantic And Bizarre Period For Men’s Hairstyles
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era