Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
This is first grade teacher Chris-ShaRee Castlebury. She wanted to do something special for her class on the last day of school.
She wanted it to be original too! So… she put on a white dress…and let her students start drawing on it!
Castlebury had a great time too! After she got home, she posted this to Facebook: “My first idea that is original!! This is all artwork courtesy of MY first grade class! Who am I wearing? ROOM 219??? Happy last day of school with my precious Picasso’s!”
It was a day that inspired her students to express themselves in any way they wanted.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- Italian Artist Illustrates the Sad Truth of Modern Life
- Once You See These Rare Historical Photos, You’ll Never Forget Them
- Rare Photographs Reveal British Soldiers Manning Anti-Aircraft Guns in Full Drag in World War II
- Amazing Photographs Capture Punk Scenes in East Germany During the 1980s
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Kid’s Cooks To Ruin Your Childhood Memories
- Valentin Pavageau, the Traveler of a Psychedelic Universe
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers