40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
Creating a good headline for an article is an art within itself. Just think about it: you basically have to describe your whole text using just one sentence. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes you don’t, and sometimes you produce such a mind-bogglingly dumb headline, that people still remember it 20 years later. Stupid newspaper headlines are never truly forgotten. Unfortunate wordplay, lazy editing and poor math – it takes some creativity to come up with headlines like that.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games