Splashes of Colors on Streets of Madrid
After spotting a photo on instagram of Spanish street artist Rosh‘s multi-colored sprayed corners, Guillermo de la Madrid took to the streets of Madrid to find more, and more he did find. These pastel-y splashes of colors adorn the street corners of the city, as well as other urban objects such as electrical switch boxes, pipes, and street signs. Surprising and subtle enough to almost be confused as unintentional, these colorful splotches especially appeal to those in the know.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s