Hotpants, Cigarettes, Harp Lager And Guinness – A Belfast Student Party In 1970
It’s a student party in Wolseley Street in Belfast – what would be called the University Quarter these days. It’s Christmas time in 1970 and students from Queen’s University live it up on Harp lager and tins of Guinness. These wonderful photos are courtesy of Norman Craig.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- “Shadows”: The Superb Cinematic, Dark and Melancholic Photoworks of Kaiwan Shaban
- Funny Animal Pics That Just Don’t Make Any Sense, As Shared On This Instagram Account
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Artist Jim Bachor Fills Potholes With Funny Mosaics
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- 35 Entrances, 3708 Apartments: Welcome to the Russian Kowloon Walled City!