Breaking Bad Finale in Real Life
Student Ariana Gonzales, who is from Albuquerque, the town the hit series is set in, has visited many of the places that feature in the programme and taken a real-time snap shot of some of the iconic scenes. So as viewers mourn the end of the hit show, Ariana’s project provides a glimpse into the world of the successful drama. The project features familiar sights from the AMC drama, including the pizza on the roof scene and the lawyer’s office.
Ariana was able to recreate the scenes by ‘playing with depth’ with a camera, which meant painstakingly trying to find the right position to shoot in. She has been hooked on the show since the beginning and even thanked producers for choosing her home town as its set.
Source: The Daily Mail.
Photos: Ariana Gonzales / HotSpot Media.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper