Naughty Cat Remains Completely Unbothered After Breaking A 2,432-Piece Doraemon Figure Its Owner Spent A Week Building
If there’s something cats are good at, it’s being cute. That, and knocking things over. One Thai toy store worker recently got to experience it first hand after his cat knocked over a 2,432-piece Doraemon figure he had spent the past week building. And if you think the cat was at least a little bit sorry for what it did, it was not – it was completely unfazed.
A Thai man recently spent a week building a Doraemon figure for one of his clients
Only to have it wrecked by his cat
If you’re curious about what on earth a Doraemon is, it’s a cat robot from a popular Japanese manga series from 1969 illustrated and written by Fujiko Fuijo (a pen name of artists Hiroshi Fujimoto and Motoo Abiko). The plot revolves around the robot cat being sent back in time from the 22nd century to help out a bullied boy named Nobita Nobi. Since 1979, Japan has an annual tradition of releasing a new Doraemon movie every March, so if you’re thinking about checking out this manga, you’ve got a lot of catching up to do.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result