Naughty Cat Remains Completely Unbothered After Breaking A 2,432-Piece Doraemon Figure Its Owner Spent A Week Building
If there’s something cats are good at, it’s being cute. That, and knocking things over. One Thai toy store worker recently got to experience it first hand after his cat knocked over a 2,432-piece Doraemon figure he had spent the past week building. And if you think the cat was at least a little bit sorry for what it did, it was not – it was completely unfazed.
A Thai man recently spent a week building a Doraemon figure for one of his clients
Only to have it wrecked by his cat
If you’re curious about what on earth a Doraemon is, it’s a cat robot from a popular Japanese manga series from 1969 illustrated and written by Fujiko Fuijo (a pen name of artists Hiroshi Fujimoto and Motoo Abiko). The plot revolves around the robot cat being sent back in time from the 22nd century to help out a bullied boy named Nobita Nobi. Since 1979, Japan has an annual tradition of releasing a new Doraemon movie every March, so if you’re thinking about checking out this manga, you’ve got a lot of catching up to do.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art