Dog Pants Are All The Rage This Year In Pet Fashion
Baby it’s cold outside and your pup might not be ready to brave the elements! So when the weather get’s tough, the tough get going with a pair of Muddy Mutt Dog Pants.
Yeah, you hear that right. Pants for your pup.
Now stylish, weather-smart pups can sport a pair of waterproof pants that will keep them clean and warm all year round. And not only do these pants keep your pup’s fur spotless, the pants also feature reflective bands around each foot which ensures your pup will stay safely visible to drivers while walking at night.
Muddy Mutt pants are available in 6 sizes, feature adjustable straps to keep your furry friend comfortable, and can be combined with an equally stylish fleece jacket for extreme winter weather.
Also, do not miss: “How A Dog Should Wear Pants?”
Image credits: Jared Keller
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper