This Bulldog Loves Watching The Street Through A Hole, So His Owners Paint 2 Costumes On The Fence
The handsome 4-year-old English Bulldog comes from Gråsten, Denmark and his name is Bogart. Bogart’s owner, Ranveig Bjørklid Levinsen, decided to brighten everyone’s mood during the Coronavirus pandemic, and came up with a brilliant idea to paint costumes on the fence for her dog.
Well… actually she has two dogs: Winston and Bogart. Winston is actually Bogart’s mother (she doesn’t care about the male name). So the fence accordingly has two holes and two costumes, so they can peek out of them simultaneously.
“We are living close to a walking path, so many people pass by every day, and the dogs are just so curious,” the owner explained. “To prevent them from skipping the fence, we made the holes, but even if it was funny to see them from the other side, I just thought it would look even funnier if we painted something,” she revealed how the paintings appeared on the fence.
“You know, like in amusement parks where you can have your photo taken in these kind of holes,” Levinsen elaborated on where she got the idea from. The woman settled on a crown and a jester hat. Although it was Ranveig who came up with the idea, the actual paintings were done by her daughter.
When asked about the reaction from the people, Levinsen said that it’s been overwhelming. She also added that complete strangers reach out to her to tell that they think her dog and the fence painting are hilarious. “I, myself, am blown away that my little dog has gone viral – just because he looks goofy,” she concluded.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- “Eighth Wonder Of The World”: The Sacred Orthodox Rock Church Of Saint George In Lalibela, Ethiopia
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Artist Portrays Mystical Creatures In Their Vulnerable Form – When They Were Still Babies