This Bulldog Loves Watching The Street Through A Hole, So His Owners Paint 2 Costumes On The Fence
The handsome 4-year-old English Bulldog comes from Gråsten, Denmark and his name is Bogart. Bogart’s owner, Ranveig Bjørklid Levinsen, decided to brighten everyone’s mood during the Coronavirus pandemic, and came up with a brilliant idea to paint costumes on the fence for her dog.
Well… actually she has two dogs: Winston and Bogart. Winston is actually Bogart’s mother (she doesn’t care about the male name). So the fence accordingly has two holes and two costumes, so they can peek out of them simultaneously.
“We are living close to a walking path, so many people pass by every day, and the dogs are just so curious,” the owner explained. “To prevent them from skipping the fence, we made the holes, but even if it was funny to see them from the other side, I just thought it would look even funnier if we painted something,” she revealed how the paintings appeared on the fence.
“You know, like in amusement parks where you can have your photo taken in these kind of holes,” Levinsen elaborated on where she got the idea from. The woman settled on a crown and a jester hat. Although it was Ranveig who came up with the idea, the actual paintings were done by her daughter.
When asked about the reaction from the people, Levinsen said that it’s been overwhelming. She also added that complete strangers reach out to her to tell that they think her dog and the fence painting are hilarious. “I, myself, am blown away that my little dog has gone viral – just because he looks goofy,” she concluded.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Photographer Daniel Sachon Imagines What Marilyn Monroe Would Be Like Today
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like