Squirrel That Wished To Live With A Human Friend
This story could become a plot for a Disney movie. Igor Grishin from Karelia was once roaming about the forest and enjoying the nature when he saw a little squirrel.
This animal is usually fearful, it does not like to contact people. But this one was an exception, it rushed up to Igor and grabbed hold of his leg.
The man could not free himself from the prehensile paws and kept walking just like this – with the squirrel on his leg. He called his new pet Chippie. He decided to take the squirrel home as he heard dogs barking nearby – they could easily kill the squirrel.
The squirrel was taken to a veterinary who confirmed that its health was okay. Igor transformed his wardrobe into the house for his new friend and now they live together. Chippie also made friends with Igor’s cat.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- Brazilian Artist Draws Realistic Portraits that Look Like Photographs
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread