Squirrel That Wished To Live With A Human Friend
This story could become a plot for a Disney movie. Igor Grishin from Karelia was once roaming about the forest and enjoying the nature when he saw a little squirrel.
This animal is usually fearful, it does not like to contact people. But this one was an exception, it rushed up to Igor and grabbed hold of his leg.
The man could not free himself from the prehensile paws and kept walking just like this – with the squirrel on his leg. He called his new pet Chippie. He decided to take the squirrel home as he heard dogs barking nearby – they could easily kill the squirrel.
The squirrel was taken to a veterinary who confirmed that its health was okay. Igor transformed his wardrobe into the house for his new friend and now they live together. Chippie also made friends with Igor’s cat.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Stroyboard Artist Marty Cooper Inserts Cartoons Into Real-World Situations
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Is How Some People Actually Work From Home
- Artist Reimagined Famous Paintings To See What They’d Look Like If They Were Painted During The Coronavirus Crisis
- On The Front Line: Chinese Artists Pay Tribute To Medics In The Fight With Coronavirus Outbrake
- The Ultimate 1980s Barn Find: This Guy Found A Lamborghini Countach Hiding In Grandma’s Garage For 20 Years