Squirrel That Wished To Live With A Human Friend
This story could become a plot for a Disney movie. Igor Grishin from Karelia was once roaming about the forest and enjoying the nature when he saw a little squirrel.
This animal is usually fearful, it does not like to contact people. But this one was an exception, it rushed up to Igor and grabbed hold of his leg.
The man could not free himself from the prehensile paws and kept walking just like this – with the squirrel on his leg. He called his new pet Chippie. He decided to take the squirrel home as he heard dogs barking nearby – they could easily kill the squirrel.
The squirrel was taken to a veterinary who confirmed that its health was okay. Igor transformed his wardrobe into the house for his new friend and now they live together. Chippie also made friends with Igor’s cat.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Here’s How Some of Rock and Roll Legends Would Look Like Today If They Weren’t Dead
- “The World In Faces”: Photographer’s Incredible Portraits Of People Who Live In Some Of The Most Remote Corners Of The Earth
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Zombies Descend On Hamburg To Protest Against Two-Day Meeting Of ‘Political Elite’
- Sleeping With The Devil: A Weird And Wonderful Collection Of Medieval Bedroom Hijinks With Creatures From Hell
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Is What Happens When You Peel Off 30 Years Of Graffiti
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay