The New Apple Store In Thailand Looks Like A Vortex Of Wood
Tech giant Apple has unveiled ‘Apple Central World’, their newest location in Bangkok, Thailand.
Designed by architecture firm Foster + Partners, the store has a cylindrical glass facade which is housed under a cantilevered Tree Canopy roof.
An eye-catching sculptural timber core is made from 1,800 pieces of oak that can be seen from any direction, whether you’re inside or out. A spiral staircase wraps around the core and connects the two levels of the store.
The store features include a boardroom and freestanding displays, as well as a forum, that enables Apple to showcase Bangkok’s greatest artists, musicians, and creatives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- As The Standard Of The World Turns: Lovely Photos Of 1965 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
- These Photorealistic Renders Look Like Real Photos Taken with An Old Camera
- The ’80s Hairdos: One of the Sexiest Hairstyles of All Time
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- This Artist Recreates John Wick Scenes With Miniature Figures
- This Is What Peacock Feathers Look Like Under A Microscope
- “The Closer You Are…”: Superb Emotional and Cyberpunk Illustrations by Death & Milk
- Breiðamerkursandur – Iceland’s Stunning Diamond Beach
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s