The New Apple Store In Thailand Looks Like A Vortex Of Wood
Tech giant Apple has unveiled ‘Apple Central World’, their newest location in Bangkok, Thailand.
Designed by architecture firm Foster + Partners, the store has a cylindrical glass facade which is housed under a cantilevered Tree Canopy roof.
An eye-catching sculptural timber core is made from 1,800 pieces of oak that can be seen from any direction, whether you’re inside or out. A spiral staircase wraps around the core and connects the two levels of the store.
The store features include a boardroom and freestanding displays, as well as a forum, that enables Apple to showcase Bangkok’s greatest artists, musicians, and creatives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- The Order of the Heavens: Dark Fantasy by João Paulo Bragato
- Cheerful Photos of Teenage Girls in the 1940s
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- The Apocalypse: The Colorful Medieval Illustrations About The End of The Days, 1330
- Tarantino Films and Acid Jazz: Illustrations by Alexey Bazunov
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Black: Gerardo Zaffino’s Macabre Comics