The New Apple Store In Thailand Looks Like A Vortex Of Wood
Tech giant Apple has unveiled ‘Apple Central World’, their newest location in Bangkok, Thailand.
Designed by architecture firm Foster + Partners, the store has a cylindrical glass facade which is housed under a cantilevered Tree Canopy roof.
An eye-catching sculptural timber core is made from 1,800 pieces of oak that can be seen from any direction, whether you’re inside or out. A spiral staircase wraps around the core and connects the two levels of the store.
The store features include a boardroom and freestanding displays, as well as a forum, that enables Apple to showcase Bangkok’s greatest artists, musicians, and creatives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups