The New Apple Store In Thailand Looks Like A Vortex Of Wood
Tech giant Apple has unveiled ‘Apple Central World’, their newest location in Bangkok, Thailand.
Designed by architecture firm Foster + Partners, the store has a cylindrical glass facade which is housed under a cantilevered Tree Canopy roof.
An eye-catching sculptural timber core is made from 1,800 pieces of oak that can be seen from any direction, whether you’re inside or out. A spiral staircase wraps around the core and connects the two levels of the store.
The store features include a boardroom and freestanding displays, as well as a forum, that enables Apple to showcase Bangkok’s greatest artists, musicians, and creatives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- This Is For Real! Sahara Desert Is Witnessing Snow
- “Us and Them”: The Superb Concept Art Works by Fedor Titov
- HIBERNATION IV: Gorgeous And Intriguing Photography by Øystein Sture Aspelund
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Artist Makes Semi-Realistic Fanarts Of Pop-Culture Characters
- Deepspot: World’s Deepest Diving Pool Opened in Poland
- “I’m Not Your Toy”: The Superb Contemporary Paintings by Inga Makarova
- Behind Her Uniform: The Double Life Of Servicewomen In The Netherlands
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original