The New Apple Store In Thailand Looks Like A Vortex Of Wood
Tech giant Apple has unveiled ‘Apple Central World’, their newest location in Bangkok, Thailand.
Designed by architecture firm Foster + Partners, the store has a cylindrical glass facade which is housed under a cantilevered Tree Canopy roof.
An eye-catching sculptural timber core is made from 1,800 pieces of oak that can be seen from any direction, whether you’re inside or out. A spiral staircase wraps around the core and connects the two levels of the store.
The store features include a boardroom and freestanding displays, as well as a forum, that enables Apple to showcase Bangkok’s greatest artists, musicians, and creatives.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- “Honey, Where Are You?”: The Superb Horror and Nightmare Artworks of Alexander Solomin
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh