An Apple-Inspired Concept Smart Home Hub That Looks And Feels Like A Cat
Smart home solutions are no longer a novelty in these deeply digital times—South Korea-based design studio AMONG has created a creative concept of a smart home controller that looks and feels like a cat.
Designed to help combat the growing social problem of loneliness, the ‘Apple Cat’ is an imaginary Apple product that functions as both a high tech home assistant and a virtual companion.
Shaped like a sitting black cat, the face of the cat serves as a display screen on which you can perform various tasks, such as select music, check the weather, control home appliances and read messages—it can also project realistic feline features that moves, turning the device into a life-like digital pet.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- The Very Badass Digital Art By Liana Anatolevich
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Can You Spot Yourself In These Designer Stereotypes?
- Russian Artist Carves Silver Dollar With Trap Jaws And Golden ‘Bait’ Coin
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- David Bowie Unseen: A Hidden 1967 Photoshoot
- Chinese Artist Creates Creepy Celebrity Portraits Made From Other People’s Faces
- Couple Asks Internet To Photoshop Out Shirtless Guy from Engagement Photo, Regrets It Immediately
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Living La Dolce Vita: Vintage Photos Show How Idyllic Italy Was In The 1980s
- Black and White Photos Of Teenage Gangs Of New York City In 1959
- “Peace, Love, Music And Mud”: LIFE At Woodstock In 1969
- Artist Wil Hughes Shows How Pop Culture Icons Would Look In Real Life, And It Will Give You Nightmares
- “Echoes From Other Worlds”: Spectacular Digital Paintings By Bayard Wu
- An Imagination That Looks Great On Paper: The Creative Mind Of Lily Seika Jones
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Stunning Digital Art By Nik Buzhan
- “For Rectal Use Only” Stickers: A Cheap Way To Get Cheap Laughs
- Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
- “Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?”: A CGI Master Made A New Artwork Every Day For 10 Years
- “Hipsters In Stone”: Artist Léo Caillard Continues To Dress The Statues As Hipsters
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge