An Apple-Inspired Concept Smart Home Hub That Looks And Feels Like A Cat
Smart home solutions are no longer a novelty in these deeply digital times—South Korea-based design studio AMONG has created a creative concept of a smart home controller that looks and feels like a cat.
Designed to help combat the growing social problem of loneliness, the ‘Apple Cat’ is an imaginary Apple product that functions as both a high tech home assistant and a virtual companion.
Shaped like a sitting black cat, the face of the cat serves as a display screen on which you can perform various tasks, such as select music, check the weather, control home appliances and read messages—it can also project realistic feline features that moves, turning the device into a life-like digital pet.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano