An Apple-Inspired Concept Smart Home Hub That Looks And Feels Like A Cat
Smart home solutions are no longer a novelty in these deeply digital times—South Korea-based design studio AMONG has created a creative concept of a smart home controller that looks and feels like a cat.
Designed to help combat the growing social problem of loneliness, the ‘Apple Cat’ is an imaginary Apple product that functions as both a high tech home assistant and a virtual companion.
Shaped like a sitting black cat, the face of the cat serves as a display screen on which you can perform various tasks, such as select music, check the weather, control home appliances and read messages—it can also project realistic feline features that moves, turning the device into a life-like digital pet.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Photographer Thomas Strogalski Captured Wonderful Images Of Abandoned Cars Swallowed By Hawaii’s Jungles
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101