An Apple-Inspired Concept Smart Home Hub That Looks And Feels Like A Cat
Smart home solutions are no longer a novelty in these deeply digital times—South Korea-based design studio AMONG has created a creative concept of a smart home controller that looks and feels like a cat.
Designed to help combat the growing social problem of loneliness, the ‘Apple Cat’ is an imaginary Apple product that functions as both a high tech home assistant and a virtual companion.
Shaped like a sitting black cat, the face of the cat serves as a display screen on which you can perform various tasks, such as select music, check the weather, control home appliances and read messages—it can also project realistic feline features that moves, turning the device into a life-like digital pet.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- The Whimsical Faces of Artist Ayran Oberto