An Apple-Inspired Concept Smart Home Hub That Looks And Feels Like A Cat
Smart home solutions are no longer a novelty in these deeply digital times—South Korea-based design studio AMONG has created a creative concept of a smart home controller that looks and feels like a cat.
Designed to help combat the growing social problem of loneliness, the ‘Apple Cat’ is an imaginary Apple product that functions as both a high tech home assistant and a virtual companion.
Shaped like a sitting black cat, the face of the cat serves as a display screen on which you can perform various tasks, such as select music, check the weather, control home appliances and read messages—it can also project realistic feline features that moves, turning the device into a life-like digital pet.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Amazing Black and White Winning Images of The WildArt POTY Monochrome Competition
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights