LEGO Colosseum by Ryan McNaught
There’s nothing we love more than a finely crafted LEGO project, and that’s exactly what we have here from Ryan McNaught, one of the best certified LEGO builders in the game.
McNaught has built the world’s first Colosseum built entirely from LEGOs. The project took nearly 200,000 LEGO bricks to put together, and is currently on display at the Nicholson Museum in Melbourne, Australia until January 2013. The project is displayed in a half and half form, showcasing the Colosseum in its present day form on one side along with Rome’s original Colosseum circa 80 AD on the other half.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s