LEGO Colosseum by Ryan McNaught
There’s nothing we love more than a finely crafted LEGO project, and that’s exactly what we have here from Ryan McNaught, one of the best certified LEGO builders in the game.
McNaught has built the world’s first Colosseum built entirely from LEGOs. The project took nearly 200,000 LEGO bricks to put together, and is currently on display at the Nicholson Museum in Melbourne, Australia until January 2013. The project is displayed in a half and half form, showcasing the Colosseum in its present day form on one side along with Rome’s original Colosseum circa 80 AD on the other half.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Netherworlds: The Fantastic Worlds of John Pak
- Alex Eckman-Lawn’s Surreal Layered Artworks
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Superb Snowy Street Art and Installations
- 50 Times Adults Decided To Have Some Fun In These Museums And Art Galleries
- A Teenager’s Photos of 1970s Brooklyn NYC: Led Zeppelin, The El, snow and All the President’s Men