LEGO Colosseum by Ryan McNaught
There’s nothing we love more than a finely crafted LEGO project, and that’s exactly what we have here from Ryan McNaught, one of the best certified LEGO builders in the game.
McNaught has built the world’s first Colosseum built entirely from LEGOs. The project took nearly 200,000 LEGO bricks to put together, and is currently on display at the Nicholson Museum in Melbourne, Australia until January 2013. The project is displayed in a half and half form, showcasing the Colosseum in its present day form on one side along with Rome’s original Colosseum circa 80 AD on the other half.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- “The Witches of Fabersham Forest”: The Dark Surrealism and Visual Mysteries of Noah Stacey
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- These Humorous Illustrations Perfectly Sum Up The Reality Of Living With Anxiety And Depression
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow