Photographer Captures All the Goofiness and Joy of Dogs Lying Upside Down
Celebrated pet photographer Serena Hodson’s silly, drooly, whimsical, and fun Upside-Down Dogs is sure to bring a smile to every dog lover’s face. Her unique perspective brings these sweet, full color photos to life on the page.
Hodson takes beautiful color photographs of man’s best friend… but her furry subjects are always upside down. The results are stunning, charming, and laugh out loud adorable. No matter the breed, no matter the background, Hodson is able to capture the sweet personality of each dog she works with. There’s no better book to help someone turn their frown upside down.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Russian Mother Takes Amazing Intimate Portraits Of Her Kids With Animals
- Gallery Archives The Bizarre Tradition Of African Popular Bootleg Movie Posters, And They’re So Bad They’re Good
- Beautiful Vintage Portraits of Björk in the 1980s
- Artist Imagines How History’s Most Famous Painters Might Decorate Their Homes Based On The Color Pallettes Of Their Paintings
- Finalists and Winners of The Head On Portrait Award 2021