Photographer Captures All the Goofiness and Joy of Dogs Lying Upside Down
Celebrated pet photographer Serena Hodson’s silly, drooly, whimsical, and fun Upside-Down Dogs is sure to bring a smile to every dog lover’s face. Her unique perspective brings these sweet, full color photos to life on the page.
Hodson takes beautiful color photographs of man’s best friend… but her furry subjects are always upside down. The results are stunning, charming, and laugh out loud adorable. No matter the breed, no matter the background, Hodson is able to capture the sweet personality of each dog she works with. There’s no better book to help someone turn their frown upside down.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes