Photographer Captures All the Goofiness and Joy of Dogs Lying Upside Down
Celebrated pet photographer Serena Hodson’s silly, drooly, whimsical, and fun Upside-Down Dogs is sure to bring a smile to every dog lover’s face. Her unique perspective brings these sweet, full color photos to life on the page.
Hodson takes beautiful color photographs of man’s best friend… but her furry subjects are always upside down. The results are stunning, charming, and laugh out loud adorable. No matter the breed, no matter the background, Hodson is able to capture the sweet personality of each dog she works with. There’s no better book to help someone turn their frown upside down.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Men’s Fashion 2021 Collection
- “Gothic Times”: Artist Spends 14 Months Creating The Most Incredible Ghost Pirate Ship Sculpture
- Teach Yourself to Draw with The Help of The Man Who Influenced Walt Disney, 1913
- Contrasting Portraits Show How A Smile Can Change Your Perception Of Someone
- Simple, Ingenious, And Amusing: Blackwork Tattoos By Ilya Brezinsk
- Employee Cleverly Trolls Her Boss Who Is Never Happy About The Way She’s Dressed For Work
- Brutal 1938 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Lungo Touring Berlinetta
- Russian Janitor’s Mock GQ Photoshoot Pays Off
- Controversial Photos Inside The Homes Of Russia’s Ultrarich Show The Country’s Problem With Wealth Inequality
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers