A 1960 Era Atlas E Missile Site that Has Been Converted Into a Self-Sufficient Home
Eighteen Acres enclosed with barbwire cattle fence
This property is a 1960 era Atlas E Missile Site that has been converted into a self-sufficient home. It has a total of approximately 29,352 square feet of enclosed area including above and below ground buildings, and is located on 18 acres. Its location two miles southwest of Kimball, Nebraska USA 69145 makes it remote, yet accessible.
This unique home provides over 5,000 square feet of underground, secure living space. The ceilings are 15′ and the walls are white with oak wood trimming. There is carpeting in the Living, Guest and Master Rooms. In addition, two joined mobile homes above the site provide an additional 1,748 square feet.
Unclear whether it’s still for sale…
Lockable 20 foot large pipe frame double gates 450 feet long by 100 feet wide
Lockable 16 foot wide chain link double gate
Quonsets (Two Buildings; 8000 Square Feet)
16,000 Gallon potable underground water tank. Water Filtration System with Building.
Joined Mobile Homes
The entrance to the home is through two heavy gauge steel doors that lead to the foyer. From the foyer, one tunnel leads to the work area and the other slowly descends into the earth for 100 feet to the living area.
Pantry and Entrance Area
Library and Dining Room
Guest/General Purpose Room
Underground Patio Area
Waterfall with Mountain Scenery
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- This Is Supercool 3D Printed Jesus Mecha Christ Transformer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Lamborghini Athon, an Amazing But Forgotten Concept Car From 1980
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest