Wooden Dome Design by Patrick Marsilli
Patric Marsili design this innovate and sustainable dome with modern and contemporary touching using wooden materials which called as the Solaleya Dome Home in 1988.
The futuristic design of the dome has two advantages. Although mortgages fresh profile, characteristic, and also make a thorough study of the factors pressing on a roll at home. General characteristics of the window, that bright, sun-drenched course will enable indoor use.
On the basis of the building allows the mechanical structure, which is 360 degrees, turn maximizes the absorption of solar light solar panels on the ceiling.
Ninety percent of the house was built with FSC-certified wood, and the structure of the isolated tubes Green.
The interior is mainly wood, with sloping walls and a modern design concept centers around the fireplace from floor to ceiling.
These durable domes have been tested for Category 5 hurricanes and earthquakes up to magnitude 8 on the scale of MSK. Manufacturer Domespace homes in France.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Beauties Of Octoberfest, The World’s Most Iconic Beer Festival 2019
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Photographer Henry Do Captures Breathtaking Aerial Images Of The Circular Community In Denmark
- The World’s Largest Photography Competition Announced 100 Finalists From Over A Million Entries And Here’s 30 Of Them
- Female Artists Are Being Completely Removed From Their Own Album Covers In Iran
- Centipede, Spider And Other Creepy Animal-Inspired Handbags Created By A Japanese Artist
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- Go Get Glitter: The Superb Creative Glitter Makeup Ideas For Halloween