Wooden Dome Design by Patrick Marsilli
Patric Marsili design this innovate and sustainable dome with modern and contemporary touching using wooden materials which called as the Solaleya Dome Home in 1988.
The futuristic design of the dome has two advantages. Although mortgages fresh profile, characteristic, and also make a thorough study of the factors pressing on a roll at home. General characteristics of the window, that bright, sun-drenched course will enable indoor use.
On the basis of the building allows the mechanical structure, which is 360 degrees, turn maximizes the absorption of solar light solar panels on the ceiling.
Ninety percent of the house was built with FSC-certified wood, and the structure of the isolated tubes Green.
The interior is mainly wood, with sloping walls and a modern design concept centers around the fireplace from floor to ceiling.
These durable domes have been tested for Category 5 hurricanes and earthquakes up to magnitude 8 on the scale of MSK. Manufacturer Domespace homes in France.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees