Wooden Dome Design by Patrick Marsilli
Patric Marsili design this innovate and sustainable dome with modern and contemporary touching using wooden materials which called as the Solaleya Dome Home in 1988.
The futuristic design of the dome has two advantages. Although mortgages fresh profile, characteristic, and also make a thorough study of the factors pressing on a roll at home. General characteristics of the window, that bright, sun-drenched course will enable indoor use.
On the basis of the building allows the mechanical structure, which is 360 degrees, turn maximizes the absorption of solar light solar panels on the ceiling.
Ninety percent of the house was built with FSC-certified wood, and the structure of the isolated tubes Green.
The interior is mainly wood, with sloping walls and a modern design concept centers around the fireplace from floor to ceiling.
These durable domes have been tested for Category 5 hurricanes and earthquakes up to magnitude 8 on the scale of MSK. Manufacturer Domespace homes in France.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Cuong Nguyen Uses The Streets As A Canvas For His Incredibly Realistic Chalk Portraits
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Artist Takes A Critical Look At Modern Society And Calls Attention To Problems In Today’s World With His Thought-Provoking Illustrations
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- LIFE Magazine’s Sexiest Photos Of All Time
- A Non-Standard Architectural Solution: This Cubic Window Is Like a Passage to A Parallel World