Wooden Dome Design by Patrick Marsilli
Patric Marsili design this innovate and sustainable dome with modern and contemporary touching using wooden materials which called as the Solaleya Dome Home in 1988.
The futuristic design of the dome has two advantages. Although mortgages fresh profile, characteristic, and also make a thorough study of the factors pressing on a roll at home. General characteristics of the window, that bright, sun-drenched course will enable indoor use.
On the basis of the building allows the mechanical structure, which is 360 degrees, turn maximizes the absorption of solar light solar panels on the ceiling.
Ninety percent of the house was built with FSC-certified wood, and the structure of the isolated tubes Green.
The interior is mainly wood, with sloping walls and a modern design concept centers around the fireplace from floor to ceiling.
These durable domes have been tested for Category 5 hurricanes and earthquakes up to magnitude 8 on the scale of MSK. Manufacturer Domespace homes in France.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result