Wooden Dome Design by Patrick Marsilli
Patric Marsili design this innovate and sustainable dome with modern and contemporary touching using wooden materials which called as the Solaleya Dome Home in 1988.
The futuristic design of the dome has two advantages. Although mortgages fresh profile, characteristic, and also make a thorough study of the factors pressing on a roll at home. General characteristics of the window, that bright, sun-drenched course will enable indoor use.
On the basis of the building allows the mechanical structure, which is 360 degrees, turn maximizes the absorption of solar light solar panels on the ceiling.
Ninety percent of the house was built with FSC-certified wood, and the structure of the isolated tubes Green.
The interior is mainly wood, with sloping walls and a modern design concept centers around the fireplace from floor to ceiling.
These durable domes have been tested for Category 5 hurricanes and earthquakes up to magnitude 8 on the scale of MSK. Manufacturer Domespace homes in France.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- A Photographer’s Aerial Photos Of Parked Planes Show Just How Far The Airline Industry Has Fallen During The Lockdown