Artist Illustrates What Spongebob Characters Would Look Like As Humans
According to Ryan Altounji: “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Definitely not humans, but that didn’t stop me from reimagining the lovable sea sponge in his human version along with some of his friends from the show SpongeBob SquarePants.
Growing up watching SpongeBob on a regular basis has impacted me in a lot of ways, but mainly, it helped me develop my art style. Something about the diversity of the character designs and the general feel of the show always amazed me, and still does.
After revisiting The SpongeBob Movie (2004) for the 4th time (if you couldn’t tell, I’m obsessed with this show), I came up with the idea: what if there was a special episode that featured the human versions of these characters? So without hesitation, I picked up my drawing gear and started illustrating that vision. Who knows, maybe it’ll happen one day, but for now, here they are. Let’s just hope we don’t run into a real-life Handsome Squidward—we wouldn’t be able to handle it.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Funny And Silly Photomanipulations
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Surreal and Meaningful Illustrations by Lisa Aisato
- “Worst Buy” Instagram Account Shows Hilarious Product Parodies
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The New Aesthetic of Graphic Design and Typography by Daan Rietbergen
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Urban Photography of Russian Cities Inspired by the Movie “Inception”
- Cruising Van Nuys Boulevard In The Summer Of 1972 In Stunning Black And White Photos By Rick McCloskey
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World