The Guide To Baby Sleep Positions: Survival Tips For Co-Sleeping Parents
Anyone who has tried to sleep with a baby is probably familiar with “The Snow Angel,” “The Booby Trap,” and “The Roundhouse Kick”; they’ve experienced these sleep positions even if they didn’t know their official names. Now, with The Guide to Baby Sleep Positions, new parents can identify exactly which bedtime contortions they’ve already mastered and perhaps preview some positions that baby hasn’t tried yet.
Andy Herald and Charlie Capen are the talented dads behind the growing entertainment website HowToBeADad.com. Andy is a graphic designer and Charlie is an actor; together, they crank out a humorous stream of “anti-instructional” parenting content in the form of info-graphics, spoofy product ideas, and hilarious videos. All of their posts generate hundreds of “shares” across social media, but the Baby Sleep Positions stand out for garnering the biggest buzz.
The Guide to Baby Sleep Positions features some of the most popular posts on the site (we can’t leave out “H is for Hell” or “Jazz Hands”), but two-thirds of the content will be unique to the book, and ALL of the positions will be accompanied by new text.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years