Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
The Japanese illustrator known as Avogado6 uses the language everyone understands—and that is no language at all. It’s probably because the delicate topics and complex emotions he conveys are too difficult to describe with words, so this artist chooses thought-provoking visual stories in his unique style.
Most of his illustrations are like pills, each containing the flaws of our society and mental struggles. And I must admit, some of them are really hard to swallow. His emotion-fueled, dark, and disturbing illustrations talk about things you wish no one relates to; however, it’s a pretty accurate, yet haunting, depiction of the depths of our world.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers