Artist Rowan Stocks-Moore Reimagines Iconic Disney Posters In His Own Minimalist Style
Rowan Stocks-Moore, a London-based freelance illustrator and graphic designer, who’s passionate about book and film covers, as well as design in general, puts his unique perspective on our childhood fantasy classics.
The talented artist explored the undersurface of Disney’s fairytale ‘happily ever afters’ and gave 16 of the most iconic animated movie posters a minimalist treatment. In his alternative illustrations, he masterfully plays with darker tones and unexpected optical illustrations that would appeal to adult audiences while still depicting charming plots that our inner children are so familiar with.
Most of the artist’s stripped-down Disney designs offer more than they seem at first glance, so make sure your eyes and brain work together not to miss these secret gems!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “Client Error”: The Superb Digital Artworks of RETOKA
- A Sweet Little Photo Story Proving That True Love That Knows No Bounds
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!