Artist Rowan Stocks-Moore Reimagines Iconic Disney Posters In His Own Minimalist Style
Rowan Stocks-Moore, a London-based freelance illustrator and graphic designer, who’s passionate about book and film covers, as well as design in general, puts his unique perspective on our childhood fantasy classics.
The talented artist explored the undersurface of Disney’s fairytale ‘happily ever afters’ and gave 16 of the most iconic animated movie posters a minimalist treatment. In his alternative illustrations, he masterfully plays with darker tones and unexpected optical illustrations that would appeal to adult audiences while still depicting charming plots that our inner children are so familiar with.
Most of the artist’s stripped-down Disney designs offer more than they seem at first glance, so make sure your eyes and brain work together not to miss these secret gems!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- The Gray Zone: Extraterrestrial Cartoons By Roger L Phillips
- Cutest ‘Angular’ Animals and Characters by Nathan Pangilinan