Artist Rowan Stocks-Moore Reimagines Iconic Disney Posters In His Own Minimalist Style
Rowan Stocks-Moore, a London-based freelance illustrator and graphic designer, who’s passionate about book and film covers, as well as design in general, puts his unique perspective on our childhood fantasy classics.
The talented artist explored the undersurface of Disney’s fairytale ‘happily ever afters’ and gave 16 of the most iconic animated movie posters a minimalist treatment. In his alternative illustrations, he masterfully plays with darker tones and unexpected optical illustrations that would appeal to adult audiences while still depicting charming plots that our inner children are so familiar with.
Most of the artist’s stripped-down Disney designs offer more than they seem at first glance, so make sure your eyes and brain work together not to miss these secret gems!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry