Artist Rowan Stocks-Moore Reimagines Iconic Disney Posters In His Own Minimalist Style
Rowan Stocks-Moore, a London-based freelance illustrator and graphic designer, who’s passionate about book and film covers, as well as design in general, puts his unique perspective on our childhood fantasy classics.
The talented artist explored the undersurface of Disney’s fairytale ‘happily ever afters’ and gave 16 of the most iconic animated movie posters a minimalist treatment. In his alternative illustrations, he masterfully plays with darker tones and unexpected optical illustrations that would appeal to adult audiences while still depicting charming plots that our inner children are so familiar with.
Most of the artist’s stripped-down Disney designs offer more than they seem at first glance, so make sure your eyes and brain work together not to miss these secret gems!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Photos of Cars During Winter in the 1950s and ’60s
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell