Artist Alexa Meade Turns People Into 2D Illusion Art
Alexa Meade (previously) is an American artist best known for her portraits painted directly onto the human body and inanimate objects in a way that collapses depth and makes her models appear two-dimensional when photographed.
Now Alexa does not just paint peoples faces to appear 2 dimensional, she will also paint strait onto the cloths they are wearing, and the wall and floor they are standing next to, also any furniture they are sitting on or standing next to, which helps complete the overall effect of a 2 dimensional painting.
The result is a walking, talking optical illusion.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- A Visual Record of New Jersey Bikes & Ink in the 80s in Photographs by Pulsating Paula
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow