Artist Alexa Meade Turns People Into 2D Illusion Art
Alexa Meade (previously) is an American artist best known for her portraits painted directly onto the human body and inanimate objects in a way that collapses depth and makes her models appear two-dimensional when photographed.
Now Alexa does not just paint peoples faces to appear 2 dimensional, she will also paint strait onto the cloths they are wearing, and the wall and floor they are standing next to, also any furniture they are sitting on or standing next to, which helps complete the overall effect of a 2 dimensional painting.
The result is a walking, talking optical illusion.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Artist Hides Clever And Funny Signs Around His City For People To Find
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- This Artist Shows What Everything Would Look Like If It Had A Cat’s Face
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills