Artist Alexa Meade Turns People Into 2D Illusion Art
Alexa Meade (previously) is an American artist best known for her portraits painted directly onto the human body and inanimate objects in a way that collapses depth and makes her models appear two-dimensional when photographed.
Now Alexa does not just paint peoples faces to appear 2 dimensional, she will also paint strait onto the cloths they are wearing, and the wall and floor they are standing next to, also any furniture they are sitting on or standing next to, which helps complete the overall effect of a 2 dimensional painting.
The result is a walking, talking optical illusion.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 1960 Ford Spaceliner, a Vehicle That Looks a Bit Like a Spaceship From a Science-Fiction Movie
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- New Bronze Melania Trump Statue Unveiled in Slovenia After Original Was Set on Fire
- Old Soviet Ships Transformed Into Yachts for Millionaires
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- Street Artist Uses Traditional Persian Rugs As Canvas To Spray-Paint Female Portraits
- This Instagram Account Cleverly Photoshops Animals Into Everyday Things
- Face of 4000-Year-Old Dog Revealed by Forensic Reconstruction