Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
Here are rare and beautiful color photographs from Master photographer Fan Ho. We have seen a lot of his Black and White photographs, but in this collection, we are presenting his colorwork.
Fan Ho (1931–2016) is a China-born photographer, film director, and actor. He spent his early years in Shanghai, where he began taking photographs after receiving his first camera at the age of fourteen. He moved to Hong Kong in 1949, and from the 1950s onwards gained considerable attention for his striking photographs of everyday life in Hong Kong.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama