This Takashi Murakami Flower Pan Lets You Make Kawaii Pancake Art At Home To Start The Day With A Smile
Takashi Murakami is one of the most famous Japanese artists in the world. Even if you don’t recognise his name, you will definitely recognise his signature multi-coloured smiling sunflowers. These have appeared as recurring motifs on everything from Louis Vuitton bags to the UNIQLO x Billie Eillish UT collection. This time, the design appears on the limited edition Takashi Murakami flower pan, released as a collab between the artist and Japanese fashion magazine, Smart.
The Takashi Murakami flower pan comes as a gift bundled with Smart magazine’s April issue (pictured above). Due to the overwhelming popularity of the pan, pre-orders for the particular issue were quickly sold out.
Design-wise, the pan is simple. It is molded to resemble Takashi Murakami’s smiley-face flower so you can make pancakes bearing the shape of the logo. The flowers are also printed 5 times on the handle, in one neat row.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Brazilian Dentist Felipe Rossi Treat The Teeth Of Poor People
- This Artist Started Micro Crocheting As An Experiment, And Now She Creates Tiny Animals And Plants Using Needle And Thread
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Captivate!”: Fashionable 90s in Amazing Nostalgic Photos
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Breathtaking Winning Images of The 2021 Drone Photo Awards