People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
When we are young we use games to push boundaries, however, there are some adults who are just as good at breaking all the rules. Adult fans of lego or AFOL, are people who haven’t let their enthusiasm for the building game die. While these enthusiasts respect the activity, some have gone off-map to create – “illegal lego building techniques,” and they are awesome.
According to The Brothers Brick, a LEGO website for adult builders and fans of LEGO, these techniques are: “LEGO building techniques that break the “rules” for connections between LEGO elements followed by official LEGO set designers — particularly connections that stress the LEGO elements. (e.g. inserting a plate upright between the studs on a brick.)”
Scroll down below to check out some of these outlaw moves people have shared online.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Portuguese Women From The Azores Islands In Their Tradition Hooded Capes
- Japanese Artist Turns Awkward Animal Photos Into Beautiful Sculptures
- Stunning Photos From The Bosch Parade, The Sailing Parade In The Spirit Of Jheronimus Bosch
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Artist Transforms Present Technologies Into Objects From The 1980s
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Denis Bliznuk
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980