52-Year-Old Filipino Driver Uses Aluminum Wires To Create Amazing Works Of Art
People in the Philippines were uniquely talented and able to create something different coming out from their own ideas. Some Filipinos have also the expertise in creating weird, unique, and amazing handicrafts, which will surely attract people’s attention.
The 52-year-old Carlito Romanillos is one of those Filipinos, who has wild imagination in creating unique and wonderful handicrafts. In his every masterpiece people can see his dedication through his very diligent craftsmanship.
Tatay Carlito making those handicrafts out of aluminum or copper wire then he designs it according to his preference. He has a car, motorcycle, jeepney, bike, vintage vehicles, and other handicraft design made of wire.
His handicrafts draw attention on the social media. Many netizens give their positive comments and praises for the old man. Some of them would like to help Tatay Carlito by purchasing some of his handicrafts.
“I hope people don’t haggle too much because this is my work of art. I put a lot of effort into this. After all, I just wanted to make a hobby out of it,” he said.
More info: Facebook
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- “In The Midnight”: Denny Busyet Creates Dreamlike Artwork Inspired by 80s and 90s Aesthetic Nostalgia Fuelled by Synthwave
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- World Sports Photography Awards 2021: The Best Sports Photos Captured Over the Past 25 Years
- Italian Artist Proves Tattoos Look Good On More Than People’s Skin By Putting Them On His Sculptures
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Floral Aesthetic Tattoo Concepts by Jessie Cohen