52-Year-Old Filipino Driver Uses Aluminum Wires To Create Amazing Works Of Art
People in the Philippines were uniquely talented and able to create something different coming out from their own ideas. Some Filipinos have also the expertise in creating weird, unique, and amazing handicrafts, which will surely attract people’s attention.
The 52-year-old Carlito Romanillos is one of those Filipinos, who has wild imagination in creating unique and wonderful handicrafts. In his every masterpiece people can see his dedication through his very diligent craftsmanship.
Tatay Carlito making those handicrafts out of aluminum or copper wire then he designs it according to his preference. He has a car, motorcycle, jeepney, bike, vintage vehicles, and other handicraft design made of wire.
His handicrafts draw attention on the social media. Many netizens give their positive comments and praises for the old man. Some of them would like to help Tatay Carlito by purchasing some of his handicrafts.
“I hope people don’t haggle too much because this is my work of art. I put a lot of effort into this. After all, I just wanted to make a hobby out of it,” he said.
More info: Facebook
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Photos Of Ecstatic Teenagers Screaming At Pop Concerts In The 1960s And 1970s
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign