52-Year-Old Filipino Driver Uses Aluminum Wires To Create Amazing Works Of Art
People in the Philippines were uniquely talented and able to create something different coming out from their own ideas. Some Filipinos have also the expertise in creating weird, unique, and amazing handicrafts, which will surely attract people’s attention.
The 52-year-old Carlito Romanillos is one of those Filipinos, who has wild imagination in creating unique and wonderful handicrafts. In his every masterpiece people can see his dedication through his very diligent craftsmanship.
Tatay Carlito making those handicrafts out of aluminum or copper wire then he designs it according to his preference. He has a car, motorcycle, jeepney, bike, vintage vehicles, and other handicraft design made of wire.
His handicrafts draw attention on the social media. Many netizens give their positive comments and praises for the old man. Some of them would like to help Tatay Carlito by purchasing some of his handicrafts.
“I hope people don’t haggle too much because this is my work of art. I put a lot of effort into this. After all, I just wanted to make a hobby out of it,” he said.
More info: Facebook
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Having No Computer, This Teacher From Ghana Would Teach Microsoft Word To Students On A Blackboard
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- No Pants Subway Ride Around The World 2020 In Photos
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Photographer Took Pictures Of Women in 60 Countries To Change The Way We See Beauty
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- Stunning Interior Views Of The Central Social Institution In Prague, Czechoslovakia, 1937