A small, likely juvenile, bobcat is perched on a power pole in a residential neighborhood of Victorville California. Victorville Animal Control and the California Department of Fish and Game were alerted but they do not attempt to trap or contain wild animals unless they present a clear, imminent danger. Bobcats are frequently found in residential areas on the border with open desert land. (James Quigg/The Victor Valley Daily Press) Click image to zoom.
Sarah’s milk is bold, characteristically thick and buttery like melted vanilla ice cream. Collectors tend to enjoy her as a dessert. A little goes a long way, so take your time. Allow her flavors to permeate the mouth slowly. It’s not a race.
“Many are drawn to White Power Milk for the comforting certainty that our milk is the purest available. But it’s something more elusive, and difficult to put into words, that keeps our customers coming back. We create a select beverage that is not only more healthy for your body, but is culturally superior. Sure, the milk available at your local grocery store meets USDA government standards for quality, but these standards are set to a mere minimum of purity. You deserve the best.”
Amazing rides inside the accumulation pool before it fills with water!
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog