Ocean Wave Vases And Sculptures Capture The Majestic Power Of The Sea
Meet Marsha Blaker and Paul DeSomma – the talented California-based husband and wife that create stunning glass and ceramic artworks. One of our favorites – their series of glass sculptures representing the ocean. Inspired by their love of nature and the ocean environment, the couple perfectly recreates the big blue waves in all their glory.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Last Pictures Of Sharon Tate Taken By Terry O’Neill In London, 1969
- Japanese Illustrator Gives Thought-Provoking Chills With Haunting Artwork
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!